Tracking the top PC Systems...
PC System Brand Market Share in the Last 30 Days
PassMark Software has delved into the thousands of PC benchmark results that PerformanceTest users have posted to its web site and produced lists of the very best computer systems submitted. This chart shows PC Manufacturer market share over the last 30 days is made using thousands of PerformanceTest benchmark results and is updated daily.
Brand Market Share Last 30 Days (All)
Brand Market Share Charts
- This charts counts the baselines submitted to us during the last 30 days and therefore is representative of systems in use rather than PCs purchased.
- Baselines can be submitted from anywhere therefore these are global statistics.
- Brand information for PC Systems is parsed mainly by optional user entered description field when submitting baseline. Baselines without a description or with an uninformative description are counted as Other
- Brands with lower than 1.5% market share is grouped with the Other category. Rounding off the percentages to 2 decimal places may account for the data not always adding up to exactly 100%.
- This chart only includes x86 processors and does not include other chip architectures these manufacturers may sell.
- As the PerformanceTest software only runs on Windows OS and counts on user submitting their benchmarks. This chart may be non reflective of non Windows user base.